Millions of people, especially men are cursed with hair loss. Male pattern baldness, the famous hair loss type, hits many men and causes massive hair loss at young ages. There are numerous types of hair loss, and millions of so-called remedies and prevention methods for them as well. You have no idea what kind of things people do in order to prevent further hair loss on their scalps. However, many of them have still not been approved as successful. There are a couple of common hair loss FAQs which we would like to mention in our post and try to give proper answers to them:
- What are the reasons for hair loss?
- Why do men suffer from hair loss the most?
- Why does hair fall out at a young age?
- What are the most common hair loss prevention methods?
- Which hair loss types are permanent and which temporary?
- Is a real hair transplantation procedure a hair loss treatment?
- Is there a cure for hair loss?
- Is it possible to grow new hair follicles after a permanent hair loss?
- What causes hair loss after pregnancy?
- Do drugs cause hair loss?
- Do some medical treatments cause hair loss?
Hormonal irregularities, aging, male or female pattern baldness, depression, chemical treatments like chemotherapy, pregnancy, poor hair care, and hair shaper devices like curling irons are the most common reasons for hair loss.
Men are cursed with male pattern baldness which is transferred via heredity. That’s why we see lots of men every day who have receding hairlines on their scalps. Male and female pattern baldness hit people at young ages.
The rest phase is a term that refers to the period in which hair follicles enter a resting state and fall out more than usual. This happens every 3 years and lasts for 3 months. It’s not a permanent hair loss and the lost hair strands are generally recovered back.
There is no cure for hair loss. Once your hair follicles are gone, they’re gone. Hair transplantation procedures do not cure your hair loss problem and do not make your scalp grow new hair follicles. It’s just medical treatment in which your own existing hair follicles are extracted from a donor area and planted on the recipient are where you suffer from the hair loss.